About Tina
Tina Napier is a native Californian who is originally from San Diego County. Tina has had her hand in the beauty industry for over 25 years . It's only been in the past 10 years that she has focused her passion on the entire workings of the body and how that affects your facial and body skin.  Tina is in constant belief that you must take in all the factors of your life to determine how to manage troubled skin.  Stress, anxiety, even the weather and travel can change how you handle and what you use on your skin.

Tina's main focus is to bring out the best of the real you and keep it fresh and youthful.  Her years of training with a top Beverly Hills Skin Clinic and then moving to learning and training with acids, has given her the ability to customize to each of her clients.  Educating her clientele is one of the main stays in Tina's business.  You will often her Tina say, "I can only do 30% of the work, you have to do the other 70% in order to see a real difference." And she will teach you what that 70% is.

Whether you're looking for a place to relax and float away or for a quick Bikini and Brow, you won't have to look past Tina's Room of Aesthetics.

Tina's Room
All of the products used in Tina's Room are of the highest grade and finest quality. Presently, we feature Rhonda Allison and Vivid Skin Care.

Facebook Fan Page Twitter Page Yelp Page